Yerevan | Armenia
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: $ 1.500 - $ 2.500 (plus cost of accommodation, depending on expertise and working location)
We are looking for SEO specialist, responsible for managing all search engine optimization (SEO) activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Control naming conventions and linking conventions of web pages, images and multimedia files.
- Analyze and identify link opportunities to promote brands and other properties and distribute created content across the web with a focus on strengthening SEO.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Perform information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure goals and messaging are aligned.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Must be good at prioritizing and meeting changing deadlines.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.