Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
We at Rockbite are building cool games millions enjoy (check out Deep Town and Sandship). Game Development world is exciting and crazy and the Community Manager is just in the middle of all of that: being the bridge between players and creators.
As a Community Manager at Rockbite Games your crazy day will be like this:
- Communicate with Deep Town and Sandship communities
- Handle support tickets and love&hate mails
- Monitor and engage with the players on Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc
- Create and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Work with Google Play and Apple Store reviews
- Cooperate with Engineers, Artists and everybody else in the team
- Be the voice and feel of the care for our players
What is the loot we expect you already carry?
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role (Tech Support, Game Tester, etc.)
- Your English is superb, impeccable and fun
- You can manage your time very effectively: being productive in competing priorities is your naturе
- You are good with modern Social Media
- You know the basics of Marketing
- You are detail-oriented (we do mean it! 10 crystals vs 12 crystals makes all the difference)
- You can handle a problem: take it, analyze it and solve it independently or with the needed help
- You have played and loved games
The following will make you Rockbite-cool candidate, but is not a must:
- You have been a community manager for a game before
- You are a gamer
What will you love here?
- Competitive salaries; we’re creating great teams, and take good care of them
- Ship games for millions of players worldwide
- Be a part of one of the most successful startups in Armenia
- Travel to international game conferences
- Work with teams that inspire you to grow and do more
Apply for this position
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.