GRANT THORNTON ARMENIA
Yerevan | Armenia
Duration: Long-term with 3-month probation period
Location: 8/1 Vagharshyan str., Yerevan, Armenia
The Associate Consultant is a junior professional position involved in implementation of advisory works.
- Participate in advisory assignments and assist senior staff with implementation of required activities;
- Conduct market research, site visits, desk research within the scope of various advisory assignments;
- Ensure the proper filing of all materials and working papers, as well as electronic files related to each advisory assignment;
- Maintain complete project documentations for reference purposes;
- Before every new engagement conduct research to obtain knowledge and understanding of Clients business and update already available information;
- Communicate with clients’ staff within the framework of advisory works;
- Draft assigned chapters of the reports and submit to the immediate supervisor for review and approval;
- Ensure all review notes are addressed and reviewed with the senior staff;
- Proactively manage career by setting goals and career plans with supervisor;
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines;
- Consider the Ethics and Quality Control Manual, promote ethical and professional behaviour and courtesy within the engagement team and in communications with the client’s staff;
- Conduct translations of the reports upon request;
- Other duties as requested by senior staff.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- Relevant working experience for professional service firm will be a plus;
- Good understanding in the areas of budgeting and business planning, financial modelling, analysis and forecasting, corporate finance and economics;
- Knowledge in financial reporting (preferably IFRS);
- Partial certifications such as: CFA / ACCA / ASA / CIMA is an advantage;
- Good verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Willingness to learn;
- Professional appearance and behaviour;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.