GRANT THORNTON ARMENIA
Yerevan | Armenia
Duration: Long-term with 3-month probation period
Location: 8/1 Vagharshyan str., Yerevan, Armenia
The Consultant is a professional position involved in implementation of advisory works.
- Provide advice and opinions as to the advisory assignments;
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensure high quality of related products/deliverables for each engagement;
- Create different analytical role models related to projects;
- Demonstrate knowledge in specific areas of industry or functional specialty;
- Draft reports and submit to the immediate supervisor for review and approval;
- Ensure all review notes are addressed and reviewed with the senior staff;
- Communicate with Clients’ staff within the framework of advisory works to obtain necessary information within the scope of the assignment;
- Exercise professional judgment and suggest any potential areas for expert involvement;
- Proactively manage career by setting goals and career plans with supervisor;
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines as they pertain to, and affect the advisory process as well as business risks associated with the client;
- Consider the Ethics and Quality Control Manual, promote ethical and professional behavior and courtesy within the engagement team and in communications with the client’s staff;
- Other duties as requested by senior staff.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- 3-5 years of progressive experience with proven excellence in the area of finance and financial management;
- Solid knowledge in the areas of budgeting and business planning, financial modelling, analysis and forecasting, corporate finance and economics;
- Practical application of financial reporting (preferably IFRS);
- Experience in working for professional service firm is an advantage;
- Experience in transaction advisory, valuation, business consulting, financial modelling, capital markets, corporate finance is an advantage;
- Full or partial certifications such as: CFA / ACCA / ASA / CIMA is an advantage;
- Strong verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Professional appearance and behavior;
- Travel requirement: Willingness to travel for international engagements, if required;
- Full professional proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.