FOUNDATION FOR ARMENIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FAST)
Yerevan | Armenia
START DATE: ASAP
FAST is looking for a talented Innovation Strategist, who will be responsible for designing and conducting analyses that respond to the needs in innovation and entrepreneurial initiatives. The position requires quantitative and qualitative research and data analysis skills. The incumbent will be tasked to conduct multidisciplinary research, design project concepts, and assist in the implementation phase. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of hard and soft sciences, entrepreneurship and investments.
The successful candidate is able to work in a fast-paced environment, has excellent oral and written communication skills, is analytical and can easily recommend actions based upon the gathered data/facts.
Reports and analyses will be used by the organization in project planning and implementation.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research, utilizing public and private sources of information, to collect, analyze, and evaluate data;
- Analyze and conduct multidisciplinary studies documenting the used methodology;
- Produce clear and concise written project concepts and assist in its implementation;
- Evaluate innovation ideas and program concepts, assess and generate proposals;
- Assist the team on ongoing entrepreneurial and investment related projects;
- Analyse outcomes and maintain relevant KPIs to manage the innovation activity and impact tracking;
- Prepare progress reports, briefs, articles, presentations, and other materials for management review;
- Keep up to date with scientific and technological developments;
- Run documentation of innovation processes, standards and governance.
- Master's degree (preferably in social sciences, mathematics, statistics or computer sciences; PhD is preferred);
- At least three years of recent experience in multidisciplinary research;
- Proven experience in developing project concepts and being part of its implementation;
- Experience in producing project concepts;
- Knowledge of entrepreneurial and investment processes;
- Excellent critical thinking skills;
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, reason analytically, and work effectively with the team;
- Effective verbal communication skills and proficiency in producing technical reports;
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies;
- Demonstrable passion for technology, emerging technology and innovation;
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, who is comfortable multitasking various research tasks while remaining detail-oriented;
- Excellent English, Armenian, and Russian written and verbal communication skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Innovation Strategist” in the subject line of your email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.