MOBILE DEVELOPER (REACT NATIVE)
TUMO CENTER FOR CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Yerevan | Armenia
Tumo is looking for a Mobile Developer who is on a mission to change Armenia and the world by writing awesome code. Tumo invites to join its very own in-house software product team as they build a cutting edge, AI driven online learning platform to be scaled from Paris to Moscow, right through to every town and city in Armenia! The Mobile Developer will be working in an energetic, dynamic team with people from Artsakh, London, Yerevan, Etchmiadzin, Paris, and beyond; a group of people who are passionate about what they do. He/ she will build scalable and reliable mobile applications with an excellent UI and UX. He/ she will work on an existing myTUMO app and develop new applications on the go. myTUMO allows students to track their progress, see what’s coming up, receive personalized push notifications, contact their coaches and much more! The developer will also join Tumo's team as they scale to a live operation in a real devops mode! Here are the things that are important to Tumo: (a) Tumo's team uses continuous delivery practices to test and go to production faster;(b) they create product-focused teams that care about the experience of our students, (c) they believe software engineering is an artform - not mechanics, (d) they are building for scale, using microservices, (e) they use insights from their data warehouse to make product decisions, (f) they use DevOps tools and practices to deploy and push to live in a smooth and efficient way.
- Design and develop highly reliable mobile applications using React Native;
- Write efficient, scalable and reusable code using the latest development best practices;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UI across both mobile platforms;
- Work closely with other teams (back-end developers, designers, QA engineers) to deliver new features.
- 1+ years of experience in React Native;
- 1+ years of experience in either native iOS or Android development;
- Experience in using TypeScript is a big plus;
- Solid understanding of mobile app structure and lifecycle;
- Knowledge of both Swift/Objective-C and Java/Kotlin is a plus;
- Familiarity with native tools like Xcode, Gradle;
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Understanding of REST APIs;
- Experience in using Firebase (Distribution, Analytics) or Fabric/Crashlytics SDKs;
- Experience in app submission to App Store and Google Play;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What the Senior Front End Software Engineer (Vue.js) gets from Tumo:
- Using the latest Lean and Agile techniques: he/ she will be working to scale Tumo's education apps around the world;
- Tumo wants the Senior Front End Software Engineer (React or Vue.js) to grow, and develop: he/ she will get priority access to the numerous tech events happening there at the Tumo center;
- Opportunities for travel to conferences;
- Health Insurance
- Travelers insurance
- Initial work permit
- Assistance in opening a bank account; free card provided for partner banks
- Birthday leave
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.
TUMO is an equal opportunity employer who values, supports and thrives on diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need for all individuals; including those with disabilities