MEDIA AND PR MANAGER
GINOSI APARTELS AND HOTELS
Yerevan | Armenia
Media and PR Manager is in charge of the full communications and PR of GINOSI and GINOSI Music. The position is a mid-level management role for someone with 2+ years of experience in the field. PR managers create and maintain a favorable public image for their employer or client by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view.
Public relations managers are tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences. In addition to writing press releases, they write speeches for organizational leaders, develop advertising and marketing communications material and prepare articles for corporate newsletters. Public relations managers also release information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications. PR managers might hire and manage freelance copywriters, graphic designers and others. They will also typically manage the public relations department budget. This job require some amount of travel.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks at the Yerevan Ginosi Business Center are waiting for you including health insurance, sponsored sports, vacation days, daily breakfast & lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art clean office with tea and coffee.
- Participate in executing the global strategy, development and execution of global executive communications programs for key members of GINOSI's Leadership team
- Collaborate with our global communications team and our agency partners to build new and/or expand existing executive thought-leadership campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for alignment between executive communications programs and ongoing integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to build executive visibility programs and initiatives
- Work with our in-house and agency teams to measure the business impact of these executive communications programs
- Fully coordinate and manage public and private events, meetings, interviews
- Work with a multitude of online design tools and produce publishable output
- Organize communication and information extremely well making it reachable to the right person at the right time
- Answer a ton of press and emails
- Content may include speeches, bylines, blog posts, press kits, announcements, FAQs, etc.
- Work directly with senior executives developing written content that helps articulate their unique point of view on key industry issues and trends
- Ensure the GINOSI and GINOSI MUSIC corporate narrative - our vision/mission, product, platform, and our long-term market opportunity - is infused in every communication that goes out
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Legal, Policy, Customer Success, Customer Experience, etc.) to help draft critical customer and partner communications as needed
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Technically savvy with multitude of online web applications
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.