SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for developing the marketing plan and strategy of the Company. He/she will develop new products to promote the Company to achieve high positions in the market.
- Explore, study and find new markets and collect the necessary information,
- Conduct frequent monitorings,
- Establish contacts with public, solve marketing issues,
- Carry out research and analysis of target group,
- Participate in the elaboration process of the marketing plan and strategy of the Company,
- Develop new products,
- Develop new sales models and methods,
- Make suggestions for the introduction of new products,
- Explore the dynamics and tendencies of customers' needs,
- 3 years' experience preferably in the banking sector;
- Higher education, preferably degree in Economics or Marketing,
- Ability to evaluate financial and other risks
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development
- Awareness of modern means of data analysis and processing
- Familiarity with methods of marketing analysis;
- Good understanding of principles of marketing, branding and public relation
- Knowledge of information systems used by Finance Institutions
- Business communication ethics
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS Bank skills are a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Marketing Specialist") in the subject line of the mail.
* * *
Members of SEF INTERNATIONAL’s motivated team are experienced professionals. SEF’s management continuosly promotes and contributes to the development of their employees.
Currently SEF is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Artik, Goris, Sisian, Kapan, Meghri, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artashat, Vedi, Armavir, Ejmiatsin, Talin, Aparan, Ijevan, Noyemberyan, Vanadzor, Stepanavan, Gavar and Abovyan.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.