SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
The incumbent will be responsible for continuous checkups of the the Organization loan portfolios.
- Plan and implement continuous checkups of the the Organization loan portfolios
- Organize and realize frequent phone calls and visits to the Organization customers
- Submit reports about the current condition of the loan portfolio
- Introduce proposals about the corrections of the main issues concerning the loan portfolio
- To submit suggestions about the compliance and improvement of internal regulations
Required qualifications and experience
- 3 years' experience preferably in the banking sector in the field of lending,
- Higher education, preferably degree in Economics,
- CBA, Government and tax regulation and reporting requirements related to the credit institutions,
- Loan institution’s specifics including business model, technologies, structure, etc.
- Business/financial analysis techniques,
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, and make operational corrections and modifications,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community,
- Fluent in Armenian; good English and Russian (written and verbal),
- Ability to make decisions independently,
- Ability to travel within RA,
- Knowledge of ArmSoft AS Bank is a plus,
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Other: Up to 40% of working time assumes business trips.
Application procedures: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Quality Controller") in the subject line of the mail.
* * *
Members of SEF INTERNATIONAL’s motivated team are experienced professionals. SEF’s management continuosly promotes and contributes to the development of their employees.
Currently SEF is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Artik, Goris, Sisian, Kapan, Meghri, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artashat, Vedi, Armavir, Ejmiatsin, Talin, Aparan, Ijevan, Noyemberyan, Vanadzor, Stepanavan, Gavar and Abovyan.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.